Our companies are backed by the Best Pick Guarantee. Call one today!
Infographic of DIY Gifts for EveryoneNovember 30th, 2016 by
Whether you’re low on funds or just want to give homemade gifts with a more personal touch this holiday season, DIY is the way to go. It can be hard to please your loved ones, but we’ve got some easy gifts for everyone that are sure to make this holiday season one to remember.
Infographic of DIY Gifts for Everyone
Victoria Hill and Katie Norton
- For the one who has everything
- Candles are a cheap and easy project for the DIYer in you. They’re also a safe fallback for the recipient who’s got you stumped. It’s a classic and useful way to say you care.
- For the new homeowner
- When it comes to housewarming gifts, think original. Consider making personalized coasters. They’re an often-overlooked essential that will stand out among all the blenders and toasters.
- For the coffee connoisseur
- It can be hard to please the coffee (or tea!) expert in your life, so try prettying up the activity. Get your favorite coffee drinker a personalized travel mug for a thoughtful gift that won’t disappoint.
- For the best chef you know
- If you know someone who loves to cook, whip up something that’ll help around the kitchen. Make a set of potholders or bind their best recipes into a book with personalized pictures and rave reviews.
- For the one who needs to unwind
- Give your loved one a spa day at a fraction of the price by devising a homemade spa day. Make soap, bath bombs, or even body cream to encourage destressing at a deep discount.
- For the one with a sweet tooth
- The fastest way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, no? If baking’s not your thing, put all the ingredients for their favorite sweet treat in a jar, and attach instructions for mix-and-bake desserts!
- For the sentimental one
- Help your loved one hold on to precious memories by using photos a unique way. Consider making a calendar, playing cards, stationery, or magnets for the sentimental one on your list.
- For the ultimate animal lover
- Cater to the recipient’s four-legged friend. Make a goody box of homemade treats for Fido, or give them a little bling by decorating some accessories, like a personalized bowl, place mat, or leash.