Is your roof stained or dirty? Do you have moss or algae growing on your roof? Are there leaves or debris stuck in the roof valleys? Get fast and affordable roof cleaning service from local pros.
Roof cleaning is a specialized service to remove dirt, stains, moss, algae, and other debris that builds up over time. It takes specific techniques and equipment to clean the surfaces while preserving the structural integrity.
With Best Pick Reports, hiring a dependable roof cleaner is easy. Since we do the research and only recommend companies that meet our strict requirements, you can hire with confidence.
We only include contractors with an excellent track record in customer service and professionalism. They cannot buy their way into Best Pick Reports. This means you are guaranteed quality service from a top-rated, local roof cleaning company.
Plus, we stand behind our pros. If you do have an issue, we will work with them to resolve your problem. If you are still unsatisfied, you could even get up to $2,500 back.
The Best Pick Guarantee is a completely free service offered for all of our certified local pros. Sign up now to claim your guarantee and protect your home during renovations and repairs. Sign up for free now »
Hire With Confidence With Best Pick Reports
- Exceptional Quality: We look at customer feedback, then verify that all roof cleaners have all state-required licenses and insurance.
- Yearly Evaluations: Then we review each one of our recommended roof cleaning companies every year to make sure they offer consistent quality and remain licensed and insured.
- Best Pick Guarantee: We offer an exclusive satisfaction guarantee. You can get up to $2,500 if you are not completely happy with their roof cleaning service.
What Is Roof Cleaning?
Dirt, grime, and even moss and algae can build up on the surface of your roof since it is constantly exposed to the elements. Specialized roof cleaning services restore the surface and prevent damage that can lead to leaks or other issues.
Professional roof cleaning services use various methods to safely and effectively remove dirt and other debris. The most common roof cleaning method is soft wash.
Soft wash roof cleaning uses low-pressure water and mild soap to gently eliminate dirt, stains, and organic growth without damaging your roof surface. Also called chemical washing, this is used on asphalt shingles and clay or concrete tile roofs.
Another popular method is pressure washing. The intensity of the spray ranges from low to high and is most commonly used on metal roofing, wood shakes, and slate tiles.
Other common roof cleaning methods include specialized moss, algae, and strain removal. Also, many roof cleaning companies offer gutter cleaning services.
Roof Cleaning Services
- Soft Wash Roof Cleaning: Also called chemical cleaning, soft wash roof cleaning is a gentle yet effective method in removing dirt, stains, and biological growth from your roof without causing damage.
- Pressure Washing: Pressurized water and either soap or chemicals are sprayed against the roof surface to remove dirt and loosen debris.
- Moss and Algae Removal: Remove moss, algae, and other organic growth that can compromise the integrity and appearance of your roof.
- Stain and Dirt Removal: Clean stubborn stains, dirt, and debris that accumulate on your roof over time, leaving your roof looking clean and rejuvenated.
- Gutter Cleaning: Most roof cleaning pros also offer gutter cleaning services to keep them functioning properly and prevent water damage to your roof and home.
Do you need your roof cleaned? Get expert service from reliable local pros. Enter your ZIP code above for a list of local roof cleaners.