Best Pick Guarantee Terms and Conditions
If you are not satisfied with the work of one of our Best Pick companies, Best Pick Reports (“we” or “us”) will pay you up to $2500, subject to these terms and conditions. To be eligible for payment under the guarantee, you must comply with the following:
- (1) You must make initial contact with the Best Pick company by either calling the company phone number listed in the 2017 Best Pick Reports Guide or on BestPickReports.com, submitting a contact form on BestPickReports.com, or contacting the company by phone or email through the Best Pick App.
- (2) You must be registered for the Best Pick Guarantee by submitting a registration form, available at Guarantee.BestPickReports.com.
- (3) You must submit a claim to Best Pick Reports within 45 days of the final service date using our online claim submission form, available at Claims.BestPickReports.com.
- (4) You must have paid the Best Pick company the invoiced amount in full before submitting your claim.
- (5) You must be willing to allow the Best Pick company to resolve the issue, including performing additional work.
- (6) Our resolution process must be the first method of resolution of the issue with the Best Pick company other than directly contacting the Best Pick company.
If your claim complies with the Best Pick Guarantee terms and conditions, we will begin a mediation process between you and the company. Our goal will be to enlist the Best Pick company to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. You must participate in good faith in our mediation process, including, without limitation, providing us with any requested documentation of the work performed and the claim.
In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that our mediation process did not result in a satisfactory result for you, then you will be eligible to receive the guarantee payment from us. We will determine the amount and the method of the guarantee payment, up to a maximum of the lesser of the invoiced cost of the Best Pick company’s labor and $2500. The cost of labor does not include payment for estimate visits or any other precontract labor or payments for products or materials. The Best Pick Guarantee does not apply to disputes based on issues other than the quality of work performed. This guarantee can be suspended, modified, or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
To submit a guarantee claim for mediation and refund consideration, please visit bestpickreports.com/claims